Integrations Wellness & Recovery Center, LLC currently provides the following services to children, adolescents, and adults at our Hutchinson, MN and location:
- Free Screening and One Time Consultation Session to all individuals with questions or concerns about their mental or chemical health, life stressors, or personal growth plans in order to determine whether our services will meet your needs.
- Diagnostic Assessments, including the screening of all clients for mental and chemical health concerns, to determine individual needs and goals. We can provide assessments to determine qualification for Rule 79 Case Management or other services and supports, or to begin the therapy process within our agency.
- Individual Treatment Planning to ensure that all clients receive a program of care centered around individualized goals and objectives. The treatment planning process is ongoing, and includes reviews of progress and client satisfaction.
- Individual, Group, and Family Counseling aimed at helping to identify and address problems related to mental health symptom management, chemical use, and personal growth, as well as to foster continued development and recovery. Clients are matched with the appropriate treatment modality (individual, group, and/or family therapy) after completing the assessment process. Treatment groups are available for various stages of recovery and in varying intensities. Please visit the Treatment Groups Page for more information regarding current and future group offerings.
- Additional Psychological Testing and Assessment based on need. These services may be conducted either on-site or through referral to an off-site Psychologist with the appropriate competencies.
- Service Coordination, as permitted by the client, with additional service providers to ensure that services are not duplicated and all team members have the opportunity to communicate regarding client needs.
In addition to the services listed above, our Hutchinson, MN location is a MN DHS Rule 31 licensed facility. We provide fully integrated outpatient mental and chemical health treatment services, including:
- Comprehensive Chemical Dependency Assessments and Integrated Treatment Planning focusing on determining and meeting individual chemical dependency treatment needs at all stages of the recovery process.
- Individual and Group Co-occurring Chemical Dependency Treatment for adolescents and adults using the Integrated Dual Disorders Treatment model.
- Alcohol and drug use monitoring as appropriate based on individual need and occurring throughout the treatment process through self-report, collateral information, and random drug screening
- Multi-family Education and Support Groups for families and/or significant others regarding mental health disorders, substance abuse and the interaction between the two disorders.
The following services are always available as an adjunct to our core behavioral health services through collaboration with additional providers.
- Mental Health Case Management
- Assertive Community Treatment
- Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS)
- Transportation Assistance
- Sheltered Employment
- Psychiatric Evaluation, Consultation, and/or Medication Management
For more information about any of our services please contact us!